Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My All times favorite Eye Liners

These are my HG liners,, Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil... I tried a LOT of liners and pencil is my favotite. It very practical and very easy to use, the problem with these is that some of them,actually a lot of them are not creamy enough for me and it kind of irritate my lids when I DRAGGED it across them.Not with these, these are THE creamiest eye pencils I have ever use in my whole entire life!!!!!And I will NEVER use any other liners that are in pencil form other than this one...Yes it is that good people... I go through these very quickly since I use them everyday and it needs to be sharpen. So may be that's one of the downside. But the creamyness of this made up for it. hahah <3 It stay on for ever too. So I have to use an oil base makeup remover to clean it out at night. But a lot of people told me that it tend to smear a lot when they use this to line their waterline, but I don't have a problem with that, so maybe it just me !!! These liners will set you back $17.00. which I think worth every pennies to me. My favorite is zero which is blac, and 1999, which is a rich brown.. I do have all of their colors, but these two are my favorites cuz I can use them for everything and anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment